Pages

Subscribe: Subscribe to me on YouTube

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Having arisen at 4am on Monday morning, I successfully arrived back in Shotley Gate before 3:30am last night, so it's nice to know I can make it back home less than 24 hours after getting up in the morning. I clearly planned my weekend badly, being in Brighton on Friday while teen idols Busted played Ipswich, and spending Sunday in Ipswich while Simon Cowell judged a dog show in Brighton. No really, he did. Just how do you persuade a multi-millionaire celebrity music mogul who clearly doesn't need the money, to come and judge your local dog show anyway? One word - blackmail. There's no other explanation.

But then again, Pete Waterman's judging the vegetables at this year's Shotley Summer Fete.

No really, he is.

Well ok, he's not. But I bet we could get Dr Fox if we wanted to.

Anyhoo, I'd just like to offer my congratulations to my friend Paula, who has just learnt that she's to become a grandmother for the first time. Being barely out of my twenties, I'm clearly too young to have grandmothers as mates, so we may have to call time on this friendship, but it was good while it lasted. And it just goes to show that I can comfortably get on with old people. Lisa being a case in point.

So to celebrate, here's a picture of Paula with her legs apart.

Super Gran

0 comments: