Pages

Subscribe: Subscribe to me on YouTube

Saturday, April 23, 2005

I don't believe it. Yesterday it was the County Councillor, today it's the turn of the sitting MP...

Vote for me!

Aaaaarrrgh!!!

I'm sure they're only doing it to wind me up.

I think I'll pledge my vote here and now to the first candidate who actually manages to spell the name of the place where I live. And knowing my luck it'll be the BNP.

But on the bright side, it's exactly one year today since I first wended my merry little way down to Brighton in search of single women. As it turned out, I found two, but only one of them was willing to listen to my horse racing tips. And it wasn't Lisa.

On top of that I wrote another two scenes of my sitcom yesterday, and managed to crowbar in a reference to penguins. So that's good news. It means I've now mentioned penguins in the last three scripts I've written. And all for no good reason. I'm quite proud of that.

0 comments: