Pages

Subscribe: Subscribe to me on YouTube

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The good news is that Lisa's fat foot is a lot better this morning. She was advised by the doctor to keep it moving, and as luck would have it, she was up and down all night with excruciating heartburn. It's worked a treat on her swollen ankles.

In other news, anyone who's waiting with baited breath for the result of yesterday's ambulance chasing event will have to wait a little longer I'm afraid. My driving assessment was cancelled due to the ill health of the examiner's wife (I didn't realise she was coming along too). But assuming she makes a full recovery, I'll be hitting the streets of Brighton in the NHS drugsmobile next Friday instead.

In the meantime, Lisa's just been given a new photo of her nephews. When I say 'given', I mean she stole it out of an envelope addressed to someone else. And when I say 'new', I mean three months old. I think there was some kind of delay getting it back from Truprint. But the good news is that Lisa's sister has officially given me permission to publish it here, "as long as you're nice". Well I suppose there's a first time for everything.

So without further ado, I give you Nephews Number One, Two and Three...

That's his 'funny face' apparently.
Or Handsome, Cute and Screwy, as I like to call them. The pale one with the orange nose isn't part of the family.

0 comments: