Pages

Subscribe: Subscribe to me on YouTube

Friday, August 08, 2008

Mr Do!The big news of the day from work (if you believe everything you're told) is that my boss once taught Meatloaf to play Mr Do!. He also claims to have met Omar Sharif and sung with Tina Turner. Apparently it's all in a day's work when you manage an amusement arcade on Brighton seafront. Mind you, he also swore blind he could catch a ball with his eyes closed, and we soon put that claim to bed. He's now got a bruise where it hit him in the stomach.

Interestingly, I discovered that wealth of information shortly after demonstrating my juggling skills with a stress-busting foam penguin from Unison. Let's just say it's been a quiet day at work. The people of Sussex are too damn healthy.

I'm beginning to think there's something in the water though, because having heard a few tall tales at work, I came home to the news that one of Lisa's colleagues was apparently sent home this morning because she was radioactive and couldn't be around pregnant women. I think it must be April 1st, and no one's told me.

But in far more sensible news, I'm going bra shopping tomorrow. Lisa's persuaded me to accompany her to Bravissimo for a fitting (her, not me). She's struggling to stretch her current bra around both her and the baby, and wants a couple of nursing bras for the weeks after birth. Fortunately they have some very appealing products. Here's a photo of a breastfeeding mother from the Bravissimo website...

Shortly After Birth
I'm not sure if it's the bra Lisa wants, or just the flat stomach.

0 comments: